Our Blueprint for Exceptional Customer Service
- We will inspect the damaged property and formulate a loss presentation strategy based on your claims unique requirements.
- We will make sure you comply with all your duties following a loss, including arranging emergency services for loss mitigation immediately following the event and meeting policy imposed deadlines.
- We will give your carrier prompt notice that the loss occurred and that you are now represented by RG&S.
- We will work tirelessly to document and substantiate every detail of your loss for presentation to your carrier.
- We will meet your carrier’s adjuster and any other representative experts at every request and employ a proactive approach to presenting and substantiating your loss value.
- We will negotiate on your behalf to achieve the highest possible claim settlement.
- We will keep you apprised of our progress at every turn and answer any questions that arise as quickly as possible. We’ve found that the key to every successful adjustment procedure starts with communication with our clients.
- Above all else, you can expect us to secure the highest settlement possible with a minimum amount of effort and stress on your behalf.