Emergency Hotline : 267-456-4465

Other Losses

Theft, Vandalism, Explosion, And more

richard green and son public adjuster small storm04Everyone knows that their home or business owner’s policy covers fire damage. Most are aware that water or storm losses are also covered.

But few realize that many other casualty events may be included as “losses insured against” in their policy. Collapse, falling objects, hazardous spills and lost items are examples of lesser-known perils that many insurance policies provide coverage for.

Even the most basic policies often cover theft and vandalism damages. A common heating system malfunction known as a “puff back” is referred to in most policies as “inherent explosion” and is often covered. Don’t let your unfamiliarity with your policy hurt you. Contact us immediately following any unusual damage-causing event to determine if you are covered.